There are some interesting facts about the clitoris that are slightly overshadowed by the vagina fame but worth exploring for it because it is an important part of our intimacy. According to artist Sophia Wallace, "the clitoris is not a button, it is an iceberg".
1. Fifty to 75 percent of women who have orgasms need clitoral stimulation. Most women cannot have orgasms only through penetration.
2. The clitoris is only partially visible to the naked eye. He is about 10 cm tall, more or less like an uneducated penis, but his three-quarters hide inside the female's body. It is a buried treasure.
3. The clitoris increases during a woman's life. After menopause, the clitoris may become two and a half times larger than it was in its teens. However, as far as is known, no study has been done on the satisfaction and size of the clitoris. Like we haven't heard any women talk about the size of a clitoris as men do, or measure it.
4. The clitoris contains 8,000 sensitive nerve endings, twice those of the penis. Sorry, guys.
5. You should know that all babies have the same genital tissue when conceived. When the fetus is 12 weeks old, the organs of each fetus differentiate into the penis or vagina. We are more alike than different. The clitoris and penis are the same material packaged in different ways. The clitoris has the same parts as the penis. It even magnifies when excited.
6. The part of the clitoris that does not appear is inside the female body. Only the clitoral head and neck are out of body. Some specialists say point G is part of the clitoris.
7. The clit is designed to give pleasure. This is his only function.
8. There are several types of orgasms. Vaginal, cervical and G-point orgasms do exist, but they are much harder to be felt by women than clitoral orgasms. Very few women can reach orgasm without clitoral excitation. And unlike Freud, there is nothing childish about women having orgasms through the clitoris.
9. The clitoris has different shapes and sizes in women. Some are hidden and some more exposed. Some need to be touched gently and some more strongly. It takes time to get to know the clitoris. Remember you know what it is like. Men should know the clit that is unique, as should the woman.
10. People elsewhere have put up different nicknames for the clitoris that we don't have. They use ?buds? and many more. Perhaps more search for urban vocabulary is needed.
11. An orgasm from the clitoris can cause three to 16 contractions and can take 10 to 30 seconds. This does not exclude multiple orgasms that can even cause uterine contractions. Some sexologists have compared female and male orgasms and have found that even an average clitoral orgasm is longer than the longer male orgasm.
12. The word clitoris comes from the Greek word "key". Understanding and knowing the clitoris can open the secret doors of your sex life forever. You should not miss this opportunity and find out how deep in the female body the roots of the clitoris are.
Why not be inspired by Ancient Greece and fully recognize this key to open the possibilities of feminine pleasure?