When blood has difficulty reaching the hands, feet, and other organs, problems arise from circulating blood. The reason for this is blockage or narrowing of blood vessels when the veins and arteries have platelets or are narrower in the extremities.
Experts warn that bad circulation can be very dangerous to your health, due to the fact that many health conditions can develop from it.
Some of the most common problems are high blood pressure, heart problems, as well as simpler problems we feel during the winter days, cold feet and cold hands, etc.
But, there are always natural ways to deal with this problem.
There are some natural ingredients that are especially beneficial, such as garlic, ginger, pepper and broccoli, which increase blood circulation.
In order not to feel too cold feet and hands, these tips will help you:
- Eat more fruits and vegetables every day
- Drink at least 5-6 glasses of fresh water every day
- Do not drink more than 2 cups of coffee or tea a day
- Physical activity is especially important
- Quit smoking
- Eat healthy food and control cholesterol levels
- Increase your omega-3 intake by eating more fish, such as salmon or nuts.
- If you work sitting down, you should get up constantly during the day, to rest and stretch your legs.